Ways to promote your business through SEO.
Digital Marketing is the fastest growing industry all over the world. Digital Marketing is a vast course. Deep studying will only help to digital marketers.
Let's not get deep into it at once. We will discuss here SEO (Search engine optimization).
SEO is a process of optimizing own website on other search engines. Sounds complex! Let me explain this complex situation bit by bit. SEO is a process of increasing the quality and quantity of websites by unpaid methods. SEO helps to increase the ranking of the website on search engines.
If you have your own digital marketing business then you can list your business for free on Linkezee. Linkezee is a local search engine that also provides free verified leads to a service provider.
We can optimize website rank by organic, paid mediums. Search engines will scan, or crawl, different websites to better understand what the site is about. In simple terms, SEO means finding ways to increase your site's appearance in web visitors' search results.
Now, this is not enough. SEO is of two types:
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
On-page SEO: We optimize our website according to search engine guidelines. The on-page is a one time process. We have to change meta tags, descriptions, title tags, keywords according to the search engine. You will come to know soon if your website is ranking or not. You can search for high keyword frequency or you can see the suggestions on Google.
Try to use long-tail keywords because it has high frequency and it generates a lot of traffic. You can spy on your competitor's keywords. A title should be up to 60 characters. Manage to write or give the best information about your website in 60 characters only.
Use tools to find out the best for your website. If say http://soovle.com/, https://ubersuggest.io/, http://answerthepublic.com/. These tools are free and also give you the entire information about your website.
Off-page SEO: Creating more and more quality backlinks for our website. Now you were wondering about what is back-links? Back-links are the incoming links to our website. Off-page is an on-going process. There is no end to this process. You have to give most of the time to off-page. It helps to raise the ranking of the website. Creating back-links is not the one day process. You can see the ranking of your website in 2 months or 1 year. There is no exact time or date. You have to keep doing it continuously.
Off-page is a bit different from what it looks like. It’s not just about links.
Steps for off-page SEO are:
- Directory submission – Submitting your website details and URL on another website. This helps to improve link building.
- Social Bookmarking – Posting images on social media. Now, here content plays a vital role. Write a stand out the description for your website.
- Article submission – Article submission is the best way to showcase and do the branding of your website. Writing an article can attract many visitors to your website. Try to give full information about your website.
- Ping submission – Ping submission helps to index your website. Submit your website URL on free ping submission sites. You will see a confirmation message after a few seconds.
- Comment Luv – Commenting on other blogs that are related to your website can also generate traffic to your website. Commenting on Edu and Gov website is a bit tricky one. But you can get back-links from them also (if they allow to). Google loves back-links from Edu and Gov websites. And thus it will increase the ranking of the website.
- Guest blogging – Guest blogging is increasing tremendously. And yes you can gain many visitors from this. Guest blogging is that we have to post our blog or article on someone else’s website. Try to find that blog that has more visitors and submit your blog.
Now let’s talk about the risk we can take in SEO. Take small chances and risks. If you are not taking risks then nothing big will happen on your website.
And the only way to do that is through A/B testing. You’re going to have to take one element at a time, whether that’s the meta descriptions, the titles, the content and more, and test them against new variations.
Enhance your site’s URL. Make your URL short and genuine so that it can look like that it is real. Make sure that your website should remember to others. Avoid using numbers on your website. It is difficult to remember and also no one will go and write your website on google. If you are finding the best digital marketer for your business then visit.
Disallow neutral back-links because the majority of them don’t allow our site submission and it all goes in vain.
Neutral back-links may not give your website the SEO boost it needs, but they also won’t subject your site to Google’s potentially harsh penalties.
Content is King. Google loves unique content. Try changing your content once in every 6 months. But don’t keep changing every month, otherwise, Google will assume that you are copying someone’s content. Give your best while writing content for your website.
Spy on your competitors, yes I have said it before. It is important also because we should know what you are lacking in. What your competitor is providing to Google that he is ranking. I’m not saying to blindly copy him, just take the reference from rankers and make your strategy for that.
The benefits of SEO are more than expectation:
- Leads better user experience:- If your website has more clicks, more relevant content then definitely more viewers will increase. For better user experience One should include providing your audience with relevant information, related photos or videos to support text, easy to navigate web pages or a mobile-friendly website configuration.
- It’s the primary source of leads:- Study says that SEO provides backlinks, leads to our website. The primary source of leads among Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C) and non-profit organizations. Inbound includes search engine optimization, social media, content marketing, referrals, and others.
- Higher conversion rates:- Using proper SEO tactics will increase your conversion rates and your brand will reach to your target audience.